- Unit Type: Truck Loading LACT
- Product: Crude Oil
- Flow Rate: 310 GPM
- Discharge Pressure: 50 PSI (at pump outlet)
- Density: 40 API Gravity
- NPSHr: 5.91 ft.
- 4” KF ANSI 150# Full Port Floating Ball Valve.
- 4” Basket Strainer with stainless steel removable basket for maintenance purposes. Bottom drain piped to drain box.
- Griswold 3 x 2 -13 Centrifugal pump, 20 HP motor. 310 GPM, 50 PSI, 1800 RPM.
- 3” Invalco WCM 7300 BS&W Monitor to test water content in product. Connected to the divert valve and divert line.
- Armstrong 11-AV Air Eliminator, discharge piped to drain box.
- 3” Koflo 2-element static mixer, specifically designed for low pressure drop.
- Sampling Solenoid with volume regulator for periodic sampling based on current flow rate.
- Open channel steel base approximately 8’ x 12’.
- On-skid drain box with cover for proving connections and discharge lines.
- Electrical connectivity and FAT testing.
- 5% radiography testing for welds in accordance with B31.3.
- Hydrostatic testing of pipe spool pieces to 1.5 times design pressure.
- Liquid flow test of complete system prior to shipment.
** CALL FOR PRICING: 800-231-8198 **